Our practice in public and regulatory law encompasses different legal aspects, such as administrative, constitutional and economic.
We advise our clients in regulatory, contractual, competitive, corporate, tax, financial and environmental aspects regarding public services, including matters in connection with the regulatory agencies.
Our services in this area include:
- Advice on bidding processes and general administrative procedures;
- Advice on permission requests and administrative licenses;
- Advice on administrative litigation through consultations, challenges, defenses and appeals to the Ministries and regulatory agencies (TCU, Coaf, CGU, AGU, and others from the governmental sphere);
- Assistance in the elaboration of administrative contracts, opinions, studies and definition of strategies of conduct of companies before the direct and indirect public administration;
- Legal advice on tipping, expropriation, or other state intervention on private property; and
- Representation of the client in administrative misconduct actions, public hearings, constitutionality control actions before the Supreme Court, and in the filing of writ of mandamus (habeas data and annulment actions).